Outdoor Yoga Starts 8/31
We are excited to connect with the Bliss community in-person again! Starting on August 31st, join us to practice in-person for outdoor, socially-distanced classes at the NCMA park. Classes are available for purchase using your Single, 5, and 10 Class Passes, or your Monthly or Annual Membership.
The NCMA park is located at 2110 Blue Ridge Rd. Park in the main parking lot then walk to the amphitheater. Class will be held in the flat, grassy area located above the amphitheater seating.
Pre-registration for all classes is required online.
- Sunday, 9:00am Flow with Michelle/Sofia
- Monday, 6:00pm Flow with Mary
- Tuesday, 6:00pm Flow with Colby
- Wednesday, 6:00pm Yin & Gentle Flow w/ Megan
- Thursday, 7:00am Gentle Flow with Madeline
- Friday, 12:00pm Flow with Jen Fisher (starts 9/11)
- Saturday, 9:00am Flow with Meg
Outdoor Yoga Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our teachers and students, the following guidelines must be strictly followed in order to offer a safe and relaxing experience for all participants.
- Pre-Registration and payment is required before class. There will be no walk-ins accepted.
- Reservations will be cancelled without penalty online up to 5 hours prior to the class start time by signing into your account and cancelling your reservation. For cancellations made less than 5 hours prior to the class start time members will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee and pass holders will forfeit their pass.
- Limit of 15 students in each class – social distancing will be in accordance with state guidelines – mats 6’+ apart.
- Masks must be worn by teachers and students unless you are on your mat practicing.
- Registration for a class is open until 1 hour prior to the start time.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of illness of any kind should stay home. Bliss Body staff reserves the right to ask anyone displaying symptoms of illness to leave class.
- All people must maintain 6′ of distance between each other at all times (teachers included) before, during, and after class.
- Bring your yoga mat, props, water, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- No adjustments or contact of any kind will be given by teachers.
- Restrooms are open at the park.
- In the event of inclement weather the class will be cancelled 2 hours prior to start time and offered as a LiveStream class instead. The LiveStream link will be sent out to the email address associated with your MindBody account approximately 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- If you prefer not to take this as a LiveStream class you will not be charged.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather the outdoor class will be cancelled at least 2 hours prior to start time and offered as a LiveStream class instead. Participants will be notified via email of this change. The LiveStream link will be sent out to the email address associated with your MindBody account approximately 30 minutes prior to class start time. If you prefer not to take the LiveStream class, your class pass will be credited back to your account for future use.