The beginner series is a great way to start your yoga practice. We offer both in person and online options for Beginners. Our In Studio 6-week series teaches new students the fundamentals of yoga and provides a safe and engaging learning environment. Students learn yogic breathing, yoga postures, and relaxation techniques. The beginners series is taught in a sequential manner to help students build strength and flexibility. Pre-registration is required for the 6-week session and the cost is $129.
- Learn in a safe and friendly small class environment
- Safely explore your limits
- Build a strong knowledge base
- Build strength and flexibility
- Release tension in the body
Upcoming Beginner Series in 2024:
Mondays at 7:15pm
2024 series dates: 1/9-2/12
Beginner Series Information
- Week 1: Breath, Movement, & Sun Salutation A
- Week 2: Sun Salutations A & B
- Week 3: Warrior Series
- Week 4: Balancing and Seated Poses
- Week 5: Heart opening poses
- Week 6: Introduction to intermediate level poses
Download our Beginners Series Review Sheet for a home practice guide.
- Pre-registration is required. Sign up early to reserve your spot in this popular class!
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend joining class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring your own yoga mat to class. We also recommend bringing a yoga blanket or beach towel to each class. We have loaner yoga blocks, bolsters, and straps for shared use. We also sell these props in our studio boutique if you wish to purchase your own set.
- No refunds, credits, or transfers for individual classes missed in the series. No refunds will be issued after the series begins. Please register early as space is limited to 20 students and the class will fill up.
The Beginners Yoga series is offered on Mondays from 7:15-8:15pm. See the schedule above for series dates & registration links. Pre-registration is required and space is available on a first come, first served basis. This class will fill up and we recommend registering a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the session to secure your space. If you plan to attend with another person, the other person will need to create their own account to sign up for the series (an individual email login and password separate from yours).
We do not allow students to drop in to any of our classes. If you miss the first week of the series, you can still join on Week 2 if space allows but must pay the total course fee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to join late. The 6-week series is $129 and there are no refunds, credits, or transfers/make-up classes for individual classes in the series. If you need to cancel your registration for the entire series, you must provide 24-hours notice before the 1st class in the series. No refunds will be issued after the series begins.
Student who complete the series will receive $25 off their next class pass purchase.