Bliss Body Yoga provides a safe, accepting, and fun way to begin or deepen your yoga practice. We offer classes in Flow Yoga, Beginners Yoga, Gentle Flow, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kids & Teen yoga, Prenatal Yoga, and Baby & me classes. Bliss Body classes are taught with expert guidance and encourage students to move at their own pace, find inner peace, and honor their bodies. Our studio is non-heated & inclusive.
Newbie, Gentle Classes
- Gentle Stretch & Restore
- Beginners Yoga Series
- Gentle Flow
- Yin Yoga
- Yin & Gentle Flow
- Prenatal Yoga
*The above classes are appropriate for a newbie yogi or someone looking for a more gentle and/or restorative experience.
What to Know Before Joining Class
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend coming to class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring your own yoga mat, we do not provide loaners. We offer loaner bolsters, blocks, sandbags & straps for shared use. We also sell mats & props in our studio boutique.
- Online registration is required for all classes to secure your space in class. If you preregister and can’t make it, please cancel your reservation 2+ hours prior to class so we can allow another student to take your place.
- The studio doors are unlocked 15 minutes prior to the class start time and we encourage students to arrive 5-10 minutes early to get settled. We lock the front door at the class start time and we will not allow students to join class if they are late.
In Studio & LiveStream
Our Intro passes are a great way to try out classes at the studio. Subscribe to our email promos to receive discounts on future passes.
3 Classes In Studio
For new & current clients. Pass expires 3 months from the date of purchase.
14 Days of unlimited LiveStream classes for anyone who hasn’t tried our LiveStream classes. Pass activates on your first LiveStream class, not on date of purchase.