Intro Passes for In Studio & LiveStream Classes:
In-Studio Intro Pass – 3 classes for $40 for new & current clients. Purchase.
Pass expires 3 months from date of purchase.
LiveStream Yoga Intro Pass – $30
14 Days of unlimited LiveStream classes for anyone who hasn’t tried our LiveStream classes. Pass activates on your first LiveStream class, not on date of purchase. Purchase here.
New To Yoga?
The following classes are appropriate for a newbie yogi or someone looking for a more gentle and/or restorative experience:
- Gentle Flow
- Gentle/Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yin & Gentle Flow
- Prenatal Yoga
What To Know Before Coming To Class:
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend coming to class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring your own yoga mat, we do not provide loaners. We offer loaner bolsters, blocks & straps for shared use. We also sell mats & props in our studio boutique.
- Online registration is required for all classes to secure your space in class. If you preregister and can’t make it, please cancel your reservation 2+ hours prior to class so we can allow another student to take your place.
- The studio doors are unlocked 15 minutes prior to the class start time and we encourage students to arrive 5-10 minutes early to get settled. We lock the front door at the class start time and we will not allow students to join class if they are late.