New Student Special:
Our New Student special is a great way to explore all the wonderful classes Bliss Body Yoga has to offer. For just $50, you can enjoy a month of unlimited yoga classes (pass expires 30 days from your first visit). Pass is only valid if it is your first purchase and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Purchase the New Student special through the yellow online schedule link above.
New To Yoga?
The following classes are appropriate for a newbie yogi or someone looking for a more gentle and/or restorative experience:
- Beginners Yoga
- Gentle Flow
- Gentle/Restorative Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Flow Yoga Basics
What To Know Before Coming To Class:
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend coming to class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring your yoga mat if you own one. If you don’t have a mat, we have them along with other props to assist your practice.
- Arrive 10 minutes early and register online to secure your space in class. If you do not arrive by the class start time your reserved space will be given to a drop in student. If you preregister and can’t make it, please cancel your reservation prior to class so we can allow another student to take your place.
- We lock the front door at the class start time and we will not allow students to join class if they are late.