THE BIG CHANGES
Decreased class capacity – currently max 17 students spaced 3’ apart.
You must reserve & prepay for all classes online.
Updated Pricing for in-studio classes & pass expiration policies.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We have installed GPS bi-polar ionization technology to our current HVAC system. This air purification technology has a 99.4% reduction rate of the surface strain of COVID-19.
- Modifying our hours to reduce in-person traffic and keep our teachers and students safe.
- Mat spaces will be 3ft apart and spacing is clearly marked.
- Pre-registration for class is entirely online – no drop-ins.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the studio.
- Shared props including bolsters, blocks and straps are available for your use. Please bring your own yoga mat & blanket if desired. Props & mats are also for sale in our boutique.
- We will no longer offer loaner mats.
- Water fountain are available for water bottle refill only.
- Studio floors and high-touch areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We will continue to LiveStream most in-studio classes and maintain our OnDemand library on Vimeo.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or do not feel well, please do not come to the studio.
- Pre-register for all classes online.
- Only pre-register for an in studio class if you have no symptoms of illness.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class. – the front door will be locked at the start of class. No students will be permitted inside until 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Absolutely no late admittance to classes.
- Find your practice space – please use the mat placement floor markers.
Upon pre-registration, the following cancellation fees apply to every single in-person class:
- Cancel via MindBody 2+ hours prior to the start of class time: No fee
- Cancel less than 2 hours prior to the start of class time: $10 late cancel fee for members and pass holders will forfeit their class.
You can cancel your registration by signing into your MindBody account and simply removing yourself from class. Select the “My Account” tab when you login to MindBody and then select “My Schedule” to remove yourself from class. It is imperative that you cancel your class registration through your MindBody account to avoid penalty.