THE BIG CHANGES
Decreased class capacity – currently max 10 students spaced 6’ apart
You must reserve & prepay for all classes online
Masks covering your nose & mouth must be worn if you are not fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated students may take off their masks if they wish. Your vaccination status will verified on our sign-in sheet at check in.
Updated Pricing for in-studio classes & pass expiration policies.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We have installed GPS bi-polar ionization technology to our current HVAC system. This air purification technology has a 99.4% reduction rate of the surface strain of COVID-19.
- Modifying our hours to reduce in-person traffic and keep our teachers and students safe.
- Mat spaces will be 6 ft apart and spacing will be clearly marked.
- Pre-registration for class is entirely online – no drop-ins.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the studio.
- All props, including mats, have been removed from the studio so students will need to bring their own. We will have props & mats for sale in our boutique.
- We will no longer offer loaner mats.
- Bathroom and changing room will be available.
- Water fountain will be available for water bottle refill only.
- Studio floors and high-touch areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We will continue to LiveStream most in-studio classes and maintain our OnDemand library on Vimeo.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the studio.
- Pre-register for all classes online.
- Masks covering mouth & nose must be worn at all times if you aren’t fully unvaccinated. Fully vaccinated students may take off their masks if they wish.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class. – the front door will be locked at the start of class. No students will be permitted inside until 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Absolutely no late admittance to classes.
- Have your temperature taken upon arrival at the studio and review our COVID-19 health screen before check in. Your vaccination status will also be verified at check in on our sign in sheet.
- Adhere to social distancing – 6 ft apart in communal areas and 6 ft apart when practicing yoga.
- Enter the yoga room bringing only what you need, including your mat & props. Shoes can be placed in the cubbies but all other items will come with you to your practice space.
- Find your practice space – please use the mat placement floor markers.
Upon pre-registration, the following cancellation fees apply to every single in-person class:
- Cancel via MindBody 2+ hours prior to the start of class time: No fee
- Cancel less than 2 hours prior to the start of class time: $10 late cancel fee for members and pass holders will forfeit their class.
You can cancel your registration by signing into your MindBody account and simply removing yourself from class. Select the “My Account” tab when you login to MindBody and then select “My Schedule” to remove yourself from class. It is imperative that you cancel your class registration through your MindBody account to avoid penalty.