THE BIG CHANGES
Temporarily limited in-studio class schedule
Decreased class capacity – max 9 students spaced 6’ apart
Must reserve & prepay for in-studio classes online
Masks covering nose & mouth must be worn at all times
Updated Pricing for in-studio classes
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We have installed GPS bi-polar ionization technology to our current HVAC system. This air purification technology has a 99.4% reduction rate of the surface strain of COVID-19.
- Modifying our hours to reduce in-person traffic and keep our teachers and students safe.
- In order to comply with state guidelines for group fitness distancing requirements, current class sizes will be limited to 9 students per class.
- Mat spaces will be 6 ft apart and spacing will be clearly marked.
- Students will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival using a touchless thermometer – anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Social distancing will be enforced. The current state guidelines mandate that people should be 6 ft apart when in communal areas and 6 ft apart during class.
- Pre-registration for class is entirely online – no drop-ins.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the studio.
- All props, including mats, have been removed from the studio so students will need to bring their own. We will have props & mats for sale in our boutique.
- We will no longer offer loaner mats.
- Teachers will not offer hands-on assistance.
- Bathroom and changing room will be available.
- Water fountain will be available for water bottle refill only.
- Studio floors and high-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We will continue to LiveStream all in-studio classes and maintain our OnDemand library on Vimeo.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the studio.
- Pre-register for all classes online.
- Masks covering mouth & nose must be worn at all times, including in the check in area and before, during and after class
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class. – the front door will be locked at the start of class. No students will be permitted inside until 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Absolutely no late admittance to classes.
- Have your temperature taken upon arrival at the studio and review our COVID-19 health screen before check in. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Adhere to social distancing – 6 ft apart in communal areas and 6 ft apart when practicing yoga.
- Enter the yoga room bringing only what you need, including your mat & props. Shoes can be placed in the cubbies but all other items will come with you to your practice space.
- Find your practice space – please use the mat placement floor markers.
- Face masks covering your mouth & nose must be worn by both teachers and students during class. You may lower your mask to drink water as needed.
- Practice within the boundaries we have created to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Hands-on adjustments from our teachers will not be offered.
- Masks must be worn in all community areas.
- We kindly ask that you exit promptly after class to give us ample time to clean and transition for the next class.
- Adhere to social distancing.
Upon pre-registration, the following cancellation fees apply to every single in-person class:
- Cancel via MindBody 2+ hours prior to the start of class time: No fee
- Cancel less than 2 hours prior to the start of class time: $10 for members and pass holders will forfeit their class.
You can cancel your registration by signing into your MindBody account and simply removing yourself from class. Select the “My Account” tab when you login to MindBody and then select “My Schedule” to remove yourself from class. It is imperative that you cancel your class registration through your MindBody account to avoid penalty.