Outdoor classes will be held at the NCMA park on 2110 Blue Ridge Rd. Park in the main parking lot then walk to the gallery buildings. Please note our new location for classes in the park for Spring 2021! Class will be held in the flat grassy area to the left of the old (brown brick) gallery building as you are walking from the main parking lot. You will see 3 large rectangular, angled sculptures coming out of the ground and we will hold class in that area.
Outdoor Class Schedule
- Sunday, 9:00am: Flow with Karley
- Wednesday, 5:45pm: Yin & Gentle Flow with Megan
- Thursday, 5:45pm: Yin & Gentle Flow with Rachel (this class starts April 8th)
- Saturday, 9:00am: Flow with rotating Bliss teachers
- Saturday, 1:30pm: Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga with Ellie (this class starts March 27th)
- Teen Yoga 8 Week Series, Thursdays at 4:45pm (this class starts April 8th)
Always check our online schedule first before heading to class. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather the outdoor class will be cancelled at least 2 hours prior to start time and offered as a LiveStream class instead. Participants will be notified via email of this change. The LiveStream link will be sent out to the email address associated with your MindBody account approximately 30 minutes prior to class start time. If you prefer not to take the LiveStream class, your class pass will be credited back to your account for future use.
Outdoor Yoga Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our teachers and students, the following guidelines must be strictly followed in order to offer a safe and relaxing experience for all participants.
- Pre-Registration is required. There will be no walk-ins accepted.
- Reservations will be cancelled without penalty online up to 2 hours prior to the class start time by signing into your account and cancelling your reservation. For cancellations made less than 2 hours prior to the class start time members will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee and pass holders will forfeit their pass.
- Students must have paid and registered for their class prior to attending. If you are waitlisted for a class you will receive email notification if space becomes available.
- Limit of 15 students in each class – social distancing will be in accordance with state guidelines – mats 6’+ apart.
- Masks must be worn unless you are on your mat practicing.
- Registration for a class is open until 90 minutes prior to the start time.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of illness of any kind should stay home. Bliss Body staff reserves the right to ask anyone displaying symptoms of illness to leave class.
- All people must maintain 6′ of distance between each other at all times (teachers included) before, during, and after class.
- Bring your yoga mat, props, water, sunscreen, insect repellent, and a towel to place under your mat in case the ground is wet.
- No adjustments or contact of any kind will be given by teachers.
- Restrooms are open at the park.
- In the event of inclement weather the class will be cancelled 2 hours prior to start time and offered as a LiveStream class instead. The LiveStream link will be sent out to the email address associated with your MindBody account approximately 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- If you prefer not to take this as a LiveStream class you will not be charged.