In Studio Beginners Series Curriculum:
- Week 1: Breath, Movement, & Sun Salutation A
- Week 2: Sun Salutations A & B
- Week 3: Warrior Series
- Week 4: Balancing and Seated Poses
- Week 5: Heart opening poses
- Week 6: Introduction to intermediate level poses
Download our Beginners Series Review Sheet for a home practice guide.
- Learn in a safe and friendly small class environment
- Safely explore your limits
- Build a strong knowledge base
- Build strength and flexibility
- Release tension in the body
What To Know Before Joining Class:
- A mask covering your nose & mouth is required at all times in the studio – including during practice.
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend joining class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring your own yoga mat to class along with any props you wish to use – we do not loan mats or props at this time. We recommend bringing 2 foam yoga blocks and a yoga blanket or beach towel to each class. We sell these props in our studio boutique if you wish to purchase them here.
- No refunds, credits, or transfers for individual classes missed in the series. No refunds will be issued after the series begins. Please register early as space is limited to 9 students and the class will fill up.
In Studio Beginners Series Schedule & Registration
The Beginners Yoga series is offered on Mondays from 6:30-7:30pm. See the schedule below for series dates & registration links. Pre-registration is required and space is available on a first come, first served basis. This class will fill up and we recommend registering a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the session to secure your space. If you plan to attend with another person, the other person will need to create their own account to sign up for the series (an individual email login and password separate from yours).
We do not allow students to drop in to any of our classes. If you miss the first week of the series, you can still join on Week 2 if space allows but must pay the total course fee. Please email us at email@example.com if you plan to join late. The 6-week series is $110 and there are no refunds, credits, or transfers/make-up classes for individual classes in the series. If you need to cancel your registration for the entire series, you must provide 24-hours notice before the 1st class in the series. No refunds will be issued after the series begins.
Student who complete the series will receive $25 off their next class pass purchase.
Upcoming Series in 2021:
On-Demand 5 Class Beginners Series:
Our On Demand 5 class Beginners series with Jen Davis is a series of pre-recorded online classes that you can take at your own pace for $50. Links to the pre-recorded classes will be emailed to you 48 hours after purchase and available for 6 months of viewing.
Class 1: Intro to Yoga – Breathing & Principles of Practice
Class 2: Learning the Sun Salutation
Class 3: Closed Hip Standing Poses
Class 4: Open Hip Standing Poses
Class 5: Twists, Backbends & Forward Folds