Beginners Series Curriculum:
- Week 1: Breath, Movement, & Sun Salutation A
- Week 2: Sun Salutations A & B
- Week 3: Warrior Series
- Week 4: Balancing and Seated Poses
- Week 5: Heart opening poses
- Week 6: Introduction to intermediate level poses
Download our Beginners Series Review Sheet for a home practice guide.
- Learn in a safe and friendly online atmosphere
- Move at your own pace
- Safely explore your limits
- Build a strong knowledge base
- Build strength and flexibility
- Release tension in the body
What To Know Before Joining Class:
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend joining class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
Make sure the email address in your MindBody account is correct – this is where your class confirmation and class join link will be sent.
Look for an email from email@example.com confirming your class reservation. You’ll receive an email each week an hour before your class starts with the join link. Check spam & promo folders if you don’t see the emails in your primary inbox.
- No refunds, credits, or transfers for individual classes missed in the series. Each class will be recorded on Zoom and participants will receive access to view the recording for 72 hours after class each week. No refunds will be issued after the series begins.
Beginners Series Schedule & Registration
Beginners Yoga classes are offered two times during the week on Mondays at 6:00pm and Tuesday at 12:00pm. See the schedule below for series dates & registration links. Pre-registration is required and space is available on a first come, first served basis. These classes fill up and we recommend registering a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the session to secure your space. If you plan to attend with another person, the other person will need to create their own account to sign up for the series (an individual email login and password separate from yours).
We do not allow students to drop in to our beginners classes. If you miss the first week of the series, you can still join on Week 2 if space allows but must pay the total course fee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to join late. The 6-week series is $89 and there are no refunds, credits, or transfers/make-up classes for individual classes in the series. If you need to cancel your registration for the entire series, you must provide 24-hours notice before the 1st class in the series. No refunds will be issued after the series begins.
Student who complete the series will receive $25 off their next class pass purchase.