Single Class Pass – $15
Lunch Yoga – $10
5 Class Pass – $70
8 Class Pass – $104
15 Class Pass – $180
20 Class Pass – $220
The class passes listed above do not expire.
New Student Pass (1 month unlimited) – $50* Get unlimited classes for 30 days from the date of your first visit. For new students only. This pass cannot be combined with any other discounts.
1 Month Unlimited Pass – $120
The membership options below are the most cost efficient way to enjoy a regular yoga practice at Bliss Body Yoga. Members receive a number of benefits including 10% off all Workshops, free participation in special class series, a free class for a friend, and a Bliss Body water bottle.
Monthly Unlimited Pass (Auto Renew) – $100 Automatically renew your monthly unlimited pass with a stored credit card for $100/month. A three month participation is required and 30 days notice is required to cancel. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Purchase this pass in the Contracts section of the MindBody online store.
6 Month Membership – $540
Annual Membership – $900
Seniors (60+), full-time students with a valid ID, and active military receive a 10% discount. These discounts do not apply to the New Student Pass, the Monthly Unlimited Pass (Auto Renew), the 6 month, or the Annual Pass and must be applied in the studio, not online. We accept cash, checks and Amex, Visa, Discover and MasterCard. Purchase class passes online or in the studio.
Private Instruction Rates:
60 minutes – $75
75 mintues – $90
Off-site 60 minutes – $85
Off-site 75 minutes – $100
5 people or fewer – $110
6-9 people – $130
10-16 people – $175
17-25 people – $250
- Please provide 48 hours notice to book a private session.
- Refunds for private sessions are available if cancellation is received 24 hours prior to the session.
- To schedule, fill out our private lesson request form and we will contact you with more information.
Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable. Workshops with fewer than five participants will be cancelled two days prior to the workshop date. If the studio cancels the workshop all registrants will receive a full refund.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
- Payments for classes are non-refundable and non-transferable (cannot be applied to another student’s account).
- Refunds for workshops are available only if cancellation is received 24 hours prior to the event.
- Refunds for private sessions are available if cancellation is received 24 hours prior to the sessions.
- Arrive early and register online to secure your space in class. We lock the front door at the class start time and we will not allow students to join class if they are late.
- If you have reserved you space online through MindBody and cannot attend class, please cancel your reservation in MindBody at least 1 hour prior to the class start time.